Wednesday, January 11, 2012

...am back...and moving...

.... its been reallly really long time since i have posted anything here...almost 3 yrs!!! Phew !! Had too many other things to prioratize, you know..had 2 more kids post the last time i typed in here, so was very busy with kids and family...even had to give up my job.

Now, on a fresh start, on a new space...

changing my blogger username from "the kitchen scientist" to " a teflon frypan"  Y the name ??

in here....

http://ieatonline.blogspot.com/

see you there!!



9 comments:

Love to Experiment said...

Hi Sona... Loved your description of yourself. i guess i could use that to describe me. Thanks for visiting my space. Happy to follow you.

megha singhal said...

thanks for visiting my space:) welcome back to blogging. liked the name of ur blog. looking forward to c more

Savitha Ganesan said...

Wishes for your new space.

Kamalika C said...

Hi dear, thanks for visiting my place and leaving behind the lovely comment....Keep in touch and I will be too...:)

Sanoli Ghosh said...

Good wishes for your new space. Thanks for visiting my space and leaving your lovely comment there. Keep in touch dear.

Roha Khan said...

welcome back,happy blogging
Thank you for visiting my space :)

Rumana Ambrin said...

Welcome back and wishes for your new space :)

Kamalika C said...

Hi, How r you??? settled down???...Thanks a lot for the regular comments in my blog...

nisha s said...

Welcome back sona :)